Nine Inch Nails Fans, visit nin.com

brap

macrumors 68000
May 10, 2004
Nottingham
PlaceofDis said:
sweet, things like this are just getting me more and more hyped for With Teeth
It's The Fragile disc three.

He's given up even trying to write songs with subtle lyrical impact, instead adding emphasis to the bland, regurgitated crap through childish "f****ng" profanity.

PlaceofDis

macrumors Core
Jan 6, 2004
brap said:
It's The Fragile disc three.

He's given up even trying to write songs with subtle lyrical impact, instead adding emphasis to the bland, regurgitated crap through childish "f****ng" profanity.
i personally enjoyed The Fragile, and plus his music is still better than some/most of the crap that is out there

rtdgoldfish

macrumors 6502a
Jul 4, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
I think this is really cool. I hope other artists catch on and release some tracks in this format. I've been messing around with this track for about 30 mins and have several different versions now. NIN should have users convert their remixes to MP3 and submit them. They could feature the best ones on their website or even as an extra track on a single or something.

OnceUGoMac

macrumors 6502a
Mar 3, 2004
Trent is a whiny, rich kid who copies Jourgensen and Skinny Puppy, but...I dig some of his stuff. It seems that, both he and Jourgensen have gotten worse, however.

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
regaurdless of how you feel about NIN you have to agree that a majore label artist doing something like this is pretty damned cool. Kinda like Jay-Z releasing the accapella version of the black album.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.