Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by fiercetiger224, Oct 2, 2009.

1. fiercetiger224 macrumors 6502a

Anyone gotten it yet? Played the demo, and I'm now considering buying it. I've never played the original version on the 360, so I'm not sure what the differences are between the two besides toned down blood. But looks like there's a "night & day" comparison, and clearly the PS3 version looks superior. An extra year in development sure does make a difference! ;)

Comparison

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Yep played 360 version and PS3 demo. Graphically the difference isn't that big at all and I'd be really surprised if you would really notice at all.

That link you posted really doesn't show anything tbh.

In fact time has not been great with Ninja-Gaiden 2 (much better looking games have since come out) and you notice that some texture surfaces & geometry throughout the game are very bland regardless of platform.

Biggest difference seems to really be HDMI contrast.

I'm gonna skip PS3 version as there is too many good games in the next few weeks thatI want much more (Uncharted 2, Ratchet, EyePet).

The team mode looks like it could be fun though, the two team levels on the demo were ok.

http://www.gameswire.net/comparison...ation-3_150-0014-44950256_Xbox-360_split.html
    http://www.gameswire.net/comparison...ation-3_150-0009-89980468_Xbox-360_split.html
    http://www.gameswire.net/comparison...ation-3_150-0016-74497985_Xbox-360_split.html

3. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

4. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

MRU you got to be kidding me, sigma is clearly superior to the 360 version. I notice the difference to them and I couldn't notice the difference between 360/PS3 versions of Riddick(that should tell you something)

I liked the game but I'm still having a hard time deciding if I want to purchase it with Demon's Soul's right around the corner....I think I'll wait a bit after borderlands.

Bless

5. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Really! is it ? :confused: Guess it's been a year since I played the 360 version and my memory is not what it used to be ....... :eek::eek::eek:

Oh yeah, Demon Soul's is a much better game. I have decided to get the USA version of it just for the bonus audio goodies and artwork booklet.

Oh man I just remembered! A boy and his blob on the wii is out shortly too, which really means I have enough to purchase and try and play through.

6. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

**whispers to MRU**

Ratchet N Clank, Uncharted 2 in the same month as well.

/shifty eyes.

Bless

7. fiercetiger224 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Haha dammit too many good games coming out...Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2...AHH. I'm gonna be broke, unless I find some sweet deals on these games... ;)

8. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU