NinjaFox (by Sanfiel de Leon)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Sanfiel De Leon, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Sanfiel De Leon, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013

Sanfiel De Leon macrumors newbie

Hi everyone! For this past year I have been hard at work on NinjaFox. It's a colorful action game that I hope most of you can enjoy. I am a one man team and have sacrificed a lot to get this done. I would appreciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks for your time,
    Chris.

NinjaFox

Play as our hero, NinjaFox, and help protect defenseless Sushi in this enjoyable & colorful adventure! Very simple gameplay allows people of all ages to unlock level after level of addictive, ninja star throwing action with a unique variety of monsters, each with its own quirk to overcome!

It's the perfect experience for casual players looking to dive quickly into a game for a short burst of fun!

FEATURES

* Beautiful & lively HD artwork
    * Simple & fun gameplay
    * Over 25 adorable & dangerous monsters
    * 4 ancient lanterns to help you protect Sushi
    * Over 25 fun & exciting levels
    * Exclusively available for the iPhone and iPod
    * Compatible with the iPhone/iPod's 4's shorter screen.

Available for $0.99 cents.

NinjaFox iTunes Link

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JacksonPowell macrumors newbie

Cool

Its actually really cool, graphics are neat. It just needs something about it really exciting...cant quite put my finger on it.

3. Sanfiel De Leon thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the feedback! It actually has a few bosses :p but I want people to be surprised so don't want to post them in the iTunes gallery. Now with you saying that, not sure if I should! =) Other than that it's pretty simple. Not breaking any new ground, I just hope a lot of people can enjoy the simple but fun experience. Thanks again for the feedback!

4. Sanfiel De Leon thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you! I gave in and added a picture of the first boss to spice it up a bit. :eek: