NLU Bodyguardz

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dwd3885, Jun 29, 2009.

1. dwd3885 macrumors 68020

Just wanted to mention NLU Bodyguardz. I previously had this pack (http://www.bodyguardz.com/Default.asp?Redirected=Y) for my iPhone 3G. Of course, the Bodyguardz come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. So all I had to do when I got my 3GS was order a replacement (4.95 + free shipping) and when I got the Bodyguardz, just send back your old ones in order to qualify for future 4.95 replacements. This is just awesome.

Also, I ordered the Bodyguardz on Friday evening. The product shipped Saturday and I received it Monday. This, remember, is free shipping.

And it couldn't have been easier to put on the iPhone 3GS, just as easy as the 3G.

Just wanted to mention a great company whose product ships extremely quickly and works extremely well.

Thanks Bodyguardz!

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I have a question, the guy below states something about some new coating, have you seen or have you been told about this new feature that I just saw here at MR? I find it somewhat hard to believe cause he's new and the feature about discoloration is nowhere to be found.

3. dwd3885 thread starter macrumors 68020

I can tell you that my uncle and cousin both have the Invisible Shield and their 3G's did appear slightly discolored after a year of wear and use.

The BodyGuardz are clear as can be. Never had a problem with them and wouldn't think of going anywhere else for a similar product.

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I see. I had the IS placed on my 3G back in Jan '09 but this month of June the yellowish really annoyed me, now I'm trying BSE but I was too late when I found out about the non-discoloration of Bodyguardz.