No 3G anymore

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mmoran27, Sep 3, 2008.

1. mmoran27 macrumors 6502

I live in a 3G area but for the last week I am on edge. No 3G service whatsoever.

WTF ATT? I called their tech support line and they are so clueless. The guy was telling me to use edge because there is basically no difference between the two.

He also said I am not in a 3G area when clearly their map says that I am. Did someone just up and steal the only 3G antennae in my area?

I surely hope that they fix this. I am so P.Od about paying for 3G service and having to use edge.

I called again and opened a trouble ticket with another technician. Hopefully it will be fixed.

UPDATE - ATT FIXED MY 3G ISSUE. So if you are having a 3G problem, please call ATT and get a trouble ticket opened. It worked.

2. barkomatic macrumors 68040

Rest assured--it won't be fixed. AT&T and Apple are aware of the problems but at this point have no idea what to do to fix it--other than a software update sometime this month(probably the 9th).

I think that ultimately we will have to wait for AT&T to slowly upgrade and fix their 3G network. Until then, all the agents you call will point the finger at Apple and Apple at AT&T. Enjoy.