no acknowledgment email?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by jiangning, Mar 12, 2011.

1. jiangning, Mar 12, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2011

jiangning macrumors newbie

I ordered a green cover and a 32GB ATT engraved ipad 2 on 2:05PST 3/11. I still haven't received acknowledgment email or any email. What's wrong with my order? Anyone having similar situations?

2. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

You'll get it eventually. Nothing to worry about-- Apple servers probably backed up.

3. xyz1534 macrumors regular

Ordered mine last nite, still waiting for the acknowledgment email, however the order shows up on Apple's site...

4. jiangning thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, the order actually appears. I'm worrying because my cover is not shipped yet. The orders made as early as mine should be shipped. Also, I heard many orders have been canceled saying that they had exceeds limit. The server really sucks in recent days.

5. ozred macrumors 6502

It does seem like Apple is overwhelmed. I place a lot of online orders via Apples online store. The only exception being one of the iPad 2 models I picked up at AT&T yesterday. My experience has always been to receive the confirmation email within minutes of placing the order. This is immediately followed by the appearance when I check order status.

My close friend who ordered his yesterday waited & waited then called Apple, he was told his order was cancelled but not why. Nor was he encouraged to place the order again. Odd. Now he's wasted all this time only to have to start over again. Perhaps Apple has a new unpublished policy.