no activity achievements for a week!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by nicho, May 6, 2016.

1. nicho macrumors 68000

i've not had any activity achievements since last thursday, despite continuing my move streak, completing all my move goals last week and... well i should have had my perfect april badge! but i got none of it.

has anyone else come across this and do you have any tips for resolving it?

i have two apple watches, btw, and one is worn pretty much at all times.

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Could it be related to this?

I've notice any issue.

3. nicho thread starter macrumors 68000

I've been wearing both since multiple pairings were allowed about 6 weeks ago. I successfully got achievements for 5 full weeks before it suddenly stopped, so it's weird if it is. I'm not on any beta software.

4. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Join the club. After 2.2 came out my achievements went completely whack. I would get medals every 4-5 days randomly and it would give me all the medals from the previous day's that weren't rewarded. I finally said screw it after 30 days of messing around with it. Restored my phone. Restored my watch. Both as new. Everything is working again. Lost my 80 day move streak but I couldn't handle the inconsistency. Up to 19 days. No issues.

5. nicho thread starter macrumors 68000

for those interested, i got my 7 day move goal notification today for last week, which suggests the achievements/notifications aren't the problem but the data is. somethings not registered properly for the last friday in april. i'm going to re-pair one of my watches later and see if that does the trick.

6. cbronfman, May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016

cbronfman macrumors 6502

I have two watches so switching between them essentially unpaired the first and pairs the second. I had be problem, then it went away - but it seems to be back. Yesterday I got the star for a perfect move week and a perfect exercise week - BUT nothing about a perfect stand week despite most days which show 14, 15, and one 16 stand hours - and no a perfect week notification; It's very irritating. All the data is in my iPhone, but clearly it hasn't been aggregated fully yet. I did reboot the apps yesterday - haven't rebooted the phone. No point rebooting the watch since the data is "past" and only the phone would have it but I may shut down and restart the watch to see.

Restarting both did nothing. The passage of time did. Tuesday morning all the missing achievements were there - right where they belonged on Sunday. Quietly - no alerts, just appeared. Glad they're there - but the incentives work better when they arrive on time (at least for the obsessive amounts us).

7. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

I had the same issue but managed to resolve it by going into the activity app on the watch. One wasn't setup and causing an issue. It's been golden since.

8. bushido Suspended

bushido

now that u mention it ... i havent seen one pop up for like months

9. caipirina08 macrumors newbie

Painful to see there are several threads in this direction, but no real solution ...

I had a 432 day move streak!!!! Ever since I got my iphone 7 and went through the whole transfer, restore from back up, un pair, re-pair hooplah, things have gone bad ... one day i got the move streak twice! one day I would get my 200% badge, but not the 300% (upon completion) ... and now it has been 2 days that I did not receive any badge, any move streak info .. and according to the activity app on the phone, my move streak has ended!

Only way for me around this is getting a nice calendar and mark my ongoing move streak! I am not giving up on completing those 1000cal every day !