No Album Artwork when ipod touch is verticle.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MegaDell, Sep 25, 2009.

1. MegaDell macrumors member

I get it in coverflow, but when I turn it vertically, nothing. I've added all the artwork via the "get into" add album artwork method. I've always seen you can drag and drop into some space on itunes, but I can't get that space to show up on mine, I'm using iTunes 9 and it's a new 32GB 3rd Gen with the 3.1.1 software if it matters.

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

When the touch is vertical, album art only shows if you are in the "now playing" view for a curretnly playing track.

3. MegaDell thread starter macrumors member

Yes, that's what I mean, it doesn't show up then. Just a grey music note, like if you don't have any album art in cover flow.

I've noticed if I'm in Itunes, and I click each song to play, and drag the album art down to that corner, I can get the "drag album art here" box to appear, and that'll get it to play when the ipod is verticle...but man that is a hassle, and it keeps taking up space for each song I do it to. Can't I apply one pic to the album and all songs within?

4. MegaDell thread starter macrumors member

Okay, for anyone else who may have this same issue, I found a quicker, space consuming route.

I just held down shift, right clicked on the ALBUM, and it'll ask you if you want to apply these changes to multiple items, I said yes, and then there was a little space for album artwork, I dragged and dropped it in there, and it appears in cover flow AND now playing.