No album/video artwork since jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SuperBladesman, Feb 1, 2012.

1. SuperBladesman macrumors newbie

Hi all,

First post here, and a search didn't throw up anything obvious so please bear with me.

I recently used the Absinthe release to jailbreak my iPhone 4S. It's all going great, and I've got some lovely tweaks up and running.

The one thing that is bugging me is that since the jailbreak, none of my music or video files show any artwork on the phone. This wasn't an issue beforehand, and has remained an issue despite completely removing all the music and video, and re-syncing it back on (several times). It's really bugging me - the music and video play fine, but there's no artwork (album covers etc.).

Can anyone offer any sage words of wisdom?

2. Big Dawg 23 macrumors regular

My 4S is not been Jailbroken yet and has experienced this on all of my iOS devices. The really weird thing is it happens to music purchased from iTunes store also. Also I have notice if in the music app if rotate the phone to landscape mode the Album art appears, however rotate back to Portrait and it goes away.