Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dizmonk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 26, 2010
I am considering upgrading to the M3 but there are few places to sell my 15" MBA. I've got a listing up on Swappa (which is the most likely place to sell it) but I'd be willing to trade it into Apple. I checked their website and called them but there are no values for this version because it's too new. Does anyone know how long Apple takes before they post their (way too low) trade-in prices?

xboxbml

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2015
Depending on when you bought it I would think you could return it and upgrade.. I might be wrong.. Thoughts?

dizmonk

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 26, 2010
Depending on when you bought it I would think you could return it and upgrade.. I might be wrong.. Thoughts?
I can't imagine they would do that. I've never heard of it. I bought it in Sept. so it's been 3 months.

xboxbml

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2015
I can't imagine they would do that. I've never heard of it. I bought it in Sept. so it's been 3 months.
Yeah, I said depending on when you bought it.. I believe there is a 15 or 30 day return policy.. You'd have to look on Apple site for that. I don't remember exact details. You're well beyond that anyway.. I just looked..

Standard Return Policy​

There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Apple:

• You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
  • Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple. Apple products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
  • Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.