No Apple TV Charts on my ATV 4 (UK)

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by shawnjcullen, Nov 4, 2015.

1. shawnjcullen macrumors member

I thought I read that charts were now available to see best selling / popular apps? Nothing on my ATV 4 - UK version and says software up to date.

Or have I misread the chart bit somewhere?!

Thanks

Shawn

2. bwb macrumors member

I'm not UK, US instead, but I had to kill the app store app (double click home button, hover over app store and then swipe up), then start up app store app again to get it to reload the store and show up.

3. shawnjcullen thread starter macrumors member

Thanks so much for the reply. Just tried that but no such luck. Maybe UK taking a while to get the update.

Will continue to monitor!

Thanks again

Shawn

4. CaTOAGU macrumors 6502

5. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

Yeah I've not got it either, probably one of Apples typical slow roll outs. Hopefully it'll show up here within a day or two. I'm hoping for tomorrow as Thursday is the usual AppStore update so they might do it then.

6. KettyKrueger macrumors 6502

KettyKrueger

7. neonkoala macrumors newbie

Nothing in Australia either, tried killing and a reboot. Maybe 9.1 will change it as US are reporting categories in 9.1 beta.

8. askunk, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015

askunk macrumors regular

askunk

Hi everyone,

I live in the UK and my App Store is still with just "Featured, Purchased and Search". I can't see any "Categories" or "Top Chart" options.

I have restarted the AppleTV, as well as forced quit the App Store and relaunched it. Nothing.

Are these new features available only in the US, so far? Or is it something I am missing?

Thanks

@

UPDATE: I have got the Top Chart session now, still missing the Categories one. I guess it will be a matter of time.