No arrows on dock? and then some

Discussion in 'macOS' started by pocketrockets, Oct 30, 2007.

1. pocketrockets macrumors member

I've heard that there are no arrows on the new dock for open applications. Is this true?

Also, is it possible that a future updated Leopard DVD will have features that I won't be able to download from Apple for free? (Basically, will the updates be analogous to a new release of Leopard (ex/ 10.5.4?)

My school bookstore is getting Leopard in at 3pm today, for $89!! I'm very anxious, but also very nervous, and unsure if I should get it for the above reasons (and it'll kill my photoshop7). Any comments? THanks so much!

2. ~J~ macrumors 6502

There are no arrows, they have been replaced by little blue "orbs" to go with the space theme - very cool IMO.

And no, any updates that :apple: makes to Leopard will definitely be available as a download - whether its a bug fix, security update or feature addition.

I would definitely recommend picking up a copy for the $90... well worth it. If you have any of the little issues for installing, you can find the answers on this forum.

3. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

There are little white.... lens flare type things instead of the black arrows.

All the 10.5.x updates should be free as they have been for 10.4, 10.3, 10.2, etc.