No AT&T Network on Iphone-can't activate!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by creativetechguy, Jun 29, 2007.

1. creativetechguy macrumors newbie

I have zero AT&T network on my iPhone with no bars of coverage yet I'm in a good coverage area. I can't even activate my iphone that I spend 6 hours waiting in line for.

I phoned AT&T and they said they are having network issues and are looking into it.

Not off to a very good start are we AT&T?

On the plus side, my wifi works fine so I can still play with the iPhone. But I can't even activate it yet. I'm quite dissapointed in AT&T. Again, not off to a good start at all.

2. Jeremy Gray macrumors regular

I am in good coverage area too, and I can only get bars outside. I'm not sure what's up, I hope AT&T is gonna add some towers around here soon or something, because their maps are VERY deceiving.

3. macmann macrumors newbie

wait, you can play with your iPhone (iPod, WiFi, etc.) and your not even signed with at&t yet>?

4. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Don't worry guys, it isn't a iPhone issue (as like faulty hardware)

Mine is perfect. And let me tell you once they get it back up good, EDGE is speedy. I haven't had any trouble.

I guess it's been a lucky day for me. I mean, i bought the last iPhone at my store...