No Audio, Installed drivers 3 times with 3 discs, updated, Vista Ultimate

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by dryice0077, Jan 10, 2009.

1. dryice0077 macrumors newbie

Ok so I have a Black Macbook (Late 2008) with Mac OS X 10.5.6 and Boot Camp with Windows Vista Ultimate (Updated)

On boot camp everything works except the sound, i have tried any solution i could find, I have tried with the Mac OS X 10.5 DvD from a apple store, and the CD that came with my macbook, i have tried "exploring" the CD and installing the Realtek Audio Driver there, i have tried downloading and everything. The only thing i can find is when i go to the device manager, and try to install the driver there, but it says "This operation requires a Interactive Windows Station". I can't find out anything, it simply won't work. When i install the driver i got offline for HD Codecs it works, but sound still won't

2. gumbyx84 macrumors 6502

gumbyx84

Manually download Realtek audio drivers for Vista. I had similar issues with Win7 and installing them over the Boot Camp drivers fixed my audio problems.

PS Exact name of driver from its ReadME file: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. High Definition Audio System Software Ver:R2.04

Enjoy :)