No camera support?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Shabbis, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Shabbis macrumors regular

I'd really love to be able to download pictures from my DSLR or pocket camera directly to the iPad so that I don't have to lug my 15" MBP with me on trips. Will this be a possibility? Maybe the iPad will support the iPod camera adapter I have, which is useless on the iPhone?

2. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

Please visit Apple.com before asking the same questions over and over again.

Specifically this page:
    http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/

(To answer your question, yes)

3. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

There is an adapter you can plug into the iPad so you can download pictures from your camera.

4. Shabbis thread starter macrumors regular

you didn't answer my question though. next time read my post in its entirety before being a forum smart-a$s! Will it support the iPod camera adapter I paid for a couple years back so I don't have to purchase another? It looks the same as the one on the site.

5. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

Look, I answered your first question and didn't answer your second question.

No one is going to have that second answer now, but if you follow Apple's history with adapters like these, I would imagine no.

6. djourd macrumors member

I assume that it can but you need an adapter for to usb or SD card, but who knows