No Case For My Iphone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AppleRobert, Sep 19, 2014.

1. AppleRobert macrumors 603

I actually bought one via Amazon cause I was afraid it would be slippery using it especially since it is thin.

Nope, this device just feels awesome for me personally holding and using it. It is just a little taller than the Moto X which I feel is the best ergonomic smartphone I ever used. And the 6 is basically the same size albeit thinner than the HTC One M7. To get a feel for my hand size, I can palm a slightly deflated basketball or one with great threads fully inflated.

I'll probably hold unto the case and when I'm not using the 6 I will just put it in a sleeve I have for protection.

2. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

Better hope you don't drop it, these things didn't fare too well in the drop test.

3. AppleRobert thread starter macrumors 603

I fumbled the iPod touch 5 alot and dropped it too much to want to keep it. I am careful and I know accidents happen.

It is just a nice fit and a great feel for the 6. For now I will go without a case.

4. toekneeg macrumors member

It does feel slippery. Glad I got my case from amazon early last week

5. mojito macrumors member

If you're careful with your phone, you have no need to worry. I've never owned a case in my life and never one has it broken, cracked, or messed up in anyway. And I've accidentally dropped them several times, sometimes on solid concrete and nothing happened. I know you're feeling protective over your new baby but if you're careful then don't worry.

6. kalexn macrumors 6502

I saw a video from the first guy to get one in Australia (or London, I can't remember) and he did an unboxing. He dropped it!! I would of had a heard attack!