No Christmas station on apple radio

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by tomsop, Nov 29, 2015.

1. tomsop macrumors newbie

Is this another Starbucks controversy? Did Tim Cook remove Christmas radio station from Apple radio because I can't find it but they have categories for other genres. I shouldn't have to use mix loud or another app just to access Christmas music.

2. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

Why does Apple have to add Christmas or holiday stations?
    You can easily add your own stations in whatever genre you like to listen to. I have added a couple of Christmas stations to iTunes radio, for religious titles, and for Christmas oldies.

3. DeltaMac macrumors 604

DeltaMac

Not sure if "Christmas Cats" would be somehow be misconstrued as religiously offensive, but whatever...
    I did also use the more p.c. term "holiday", which I guess you missed.

4. colburnr macrumors regular

I found it under holiday classics..Christmas

5. geoffm33 macrumors 6502

geoffm33

Do you need a tutorial on how to find stations? Or just trying to start another nontroversy like the Starbucks cups?

6. tomsop thread starter macrumors newbie

7. tomsop thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm talking about the music app on Apple TV - select radio and under radio you will see a list of all kinds of categories but nothing referring to Christmas or holiday music. Yeah why don't you show me where it is cause I doubt it exists and why do I need to create my own station when I can select from the various categories that fit most people's needs I am surprised I'm all alone in wanting a Christmas music station.

8. geoffm33 macrumors 6502

geoffm33

I'll have a look. Your OP didn't say anything about AppleTV.

9. Tech198 macrumors G4

10. Phil A. Moderator

Phil A.

Staff Member

I can see a heading called Christmas with Christmas Hits, Christmas Party Hits and Classical Holiday underneath it on Apple Music Radio on my Apple TV

11. skiltrip macrumors 68030

I have Christmas Classics and "Rockin Christmas" or something like that. No conspiracies going on at all.