No COD4 clans?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by 234412, Oct 30, 2008.

1. 234412 Guest

Yeah I'm getting decent at cod now, and don't really seem to see much clans well actually none at all. Maybe the odd title name of a game saying clan trials but are there any I can join? Im second lutenant lvl 26 ? almost 27

2. costabunny macrumors 68020

costabunny

have a look on codleague.com there are LOADS of cod4 clans (ours still plays cod2 also and has a cod5 server ready to go on launch day) :)

www.omg-clan.co.uk

3. 234412 thread starter Guest

I didnt think cod5 was coming out for mac? Doesnt say on any website preorder?

4. Xavier macrumors 68020

So far there is no indication if CoD5 is going to come out for Mac. It would be sweet if it did.

And as far as I knew, CoD4 clans was as simple as a clan tag before your name. But that league site looks pretty cool.

5. costabunny macrumors 68020

costabunny

sorry I should have specified - we play mainly on Windows (I bootcamp) but the last few weeks Ive been playing in the clan using the mac native cod4.

Only problem is teamspeak so I am eagerly waiting to get my bootcamp upagain as the mac version of teamspeek is crap (its a v1 beta) - v3 should fix the probs tho (when it comes out)

6. Supersonic macrumors regular

Maybe someone should get a Mac-owners COD clan together.

Nice to get a group of players who know eachother a little bit, and who know proper combat tactics and practice them rather than running like headless chickens when the game starts.....

7. Pathetique macrumors member

CAgaming is a mac-friendly clan I play with. You can go to cagaming.com for server details.