no coverflow in remote app

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Dmac77, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Dmac77 macrumors 68020

Dmac77

Am I right that there is no coverflow mode in the remote app? If there is how do I enable it? And if there isn't a way to enable it why do you think Apple didn't include coverflow for the remote app?

Don

2. domness macrumors 6502a

domness

I don't think that coverflow for the remote app may have been the top in their priority list.

However, this extra function may always come in a future update. Personally, I haven't even tried to do coverflow as I hardly ever use it on my normal iPod.

3. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I still haven't figured out a real use for coverflow. This could be because I always prefer to see lists (and as much of them as I can) so just seeing album covers is a little pointless to me. But I'd love to hear what someone who thinks it's da bomb thinks.

4. jakeacc macrumors regular

Out of all the different iTunes media views, Cover Flow is definitely the most CPU-intensive. Trying to do Cover-Flow over the network controlling another computer is even more so.

5. jdelah macrumors newbie

rlly, i dont mind lists but i love cover flow its all i use on my iphone, computer and nano, (probably coz i hav the album artwork for every song" but i just love the feel and look of it