NO Data connection

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ksizzle9, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

so, I'm running iOS 5b4, and i woke up this morning and my phone won't connect to the web. It will make calls, send text, show 3G signal, connect to wifi and use internet, and do every single thing it is supposed to. However, on 3G, it will not connect to the internet, and actually load a page. I called vzw tech support, did everything I'm supposed to do, and nothing seems to be wrong. Ive been having problems with my ISP, but i am downloading 4.2.10, and going to see how that is working. My wife has a iPHone running 4.x and it seems to be working just fine. Im not really convinced that this is a beta thing. Just some weird problem that has occurred. Ive already performed a master reset, then a restore, no dice. Open for suggestions.

2. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

That's interesting. Did you report this on the Dev forums too just in case this is a VZW iPhone problem?

3. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Maybe Safari is experiencing issues in the beta.

4. Ksizzle9 thread starter macrumors 6502a

yes, i did report it. Again, i paid my fee, not really a developer tho. But its odd, I'm downloading the 10.4 iTunes, and trying to restore to 4.x, but def an odd scenario. not sure what the deal is.

5. Ksizzle9 thread starter macrumors 6502a

well, problem solved. The problem was an outage in my area. The strange thing about it was how random it was. My wires phone worked just fine. WHile mine didn't work at all. Strange.