No desktop icons and wireless keyboard issues...

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by vermonter16, Sep 25, 2009.

1. vermonter16 macrumors regular

I just loaded bootcamp with Windows XP and the normal icons like 'mycomputer', 'explorer', etc. don't show up... I can get them by going through the Start Menu but how do I get them on y desktop?

Also - I know that people have problems with their mac keyboards working...mine works fine until I install the Snow Leopard drivers an then it stops woring. I don't have a wired keyboard to plug in...is there a way to get around this problem? Thanks.

2. vermonter16 thread starter macrumors regular

So I've tried everything I possibly could to get my wirleless keyboard working... I turn on discovery and the computer finds it and does a successful install and then about 5- 10 seconds later it says that a problem occurred and it might not work properly....and it doesn't work properly. I am sooo frustrated by this. I spent more to get a wirelss keyboard and now I'm going to have to go out and get a wired one anyway??? This doesn't make any sense at all.