No detailed tracking information for European customers?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mgpg89, Oct 23, 2008.

1. mgpg89 macrumors 6502a

mgpg89

Is this (see attachment) all the tracking information European customes are going to get?

I've seen some screenshots of very detailed tracking info for US customers, but none for European ones.

So I won't be able to track my new baby all the way home?

Attached Files:

2. Tex-Twil macrumors 68020

Tex-Twil

Hi,
    when I ordered my iPod nano in september I could use the tracking number to see the detailed shipment status on the ups site. Do you have the package number ?

cheers,
    Tex

3. Kane.Elson macrumors regular

The detailed tracking information is supplied by the postage company, TNT for AU and it sounds like UPS for Europe... the tracking number on the main page should be a link that takes you to the ups tracking page for your parcel.

Edit, just looked more closely at your screenshot... appears they don't have your tracking number or carrier up. It should be updated soon ... if not you might be able to contact apple for the tracking details...

4. Blambu macrumors newbie

If you ring Apple up and ask for the location of your shipment they'll tell you where it is. The lady on the phone said that they don't provide exact tracking information to where its been and going until it's in the hands of a carrier, the lady told me mine was now in Luxembourg and should arrive in the UK today. Soon as it's in the UK and merged with anything else you may of ordered, like a business/education contract or keyboard, software etc.. it will be then shipped via a carrier.

As of now, your shipment status looks the same as mine, expect it soon though if it's already been shipped, and delivered to your country then it'll take a day or two to arrive via UPS or TNT, or other delivery company.

All the best and I'm just as excited to get mine!! :)