No Details On My Preorder

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 6SpeedRobbyG, Sep 27, 2015.

1. 6SpeedRobbyG macrumors newbie

I ordered an iPhone 6S+ 64GB from Verizon's website about 6 hours after they were available for preorder. I thought it was odd that I did not receive any emails or anything. Does anyone know if I can check the order status, or do I need to just wait for the arrival of my phone? Also, does anyone know when I should expect my phone?

Thank you.

2. zaquinho17 macrumors regular

zaquinho17

you should expect your phone tomorrow, even friday just gone.

You obviously didn't complete the process sadly.. you would have received an email instantly..

did a screen prompt you to pay tax? did you put a card's details in? have you been charged?

3. th3r3ds0x macrumors regular

th3r3ds0x

Definitely should have gotten some type of email confirmation and order number.

4. 6SpeedRobbyG thread starter macrumors newbie

I didn't have to input any card details, but I called Verizon yesterday and the guy that I spoke with said I wouldn't get an email or anything until I got the phone. I ordered it under a line that has an upgrade on our plan.

5. zaquinho17 macrumors regular

zaquinho17

you 100% didn't complete the order. the guy on the phone is high to think that you wouldn't get an email (that makes no sense)

and yes, no matter how you ordered the phone, new line, upgrade, full price, lease etc, you would have had to pay the taxes at the time of order. so you messed up when ordering it

so; order it again.. make sure you go through the whole thing from my verizon, and pay the tax lol

you'll get an email straight away

6. 6SpeedRobbyG thread starter macrumors newbie

Great I'm sure these things are on back order and it'll be December before I get one. My iPhone 5 is 3 years old and I have to charge it twice a day and it will die at 30% battery and I have to plug it up to turn it back on. I'm so sick of this thing.

7. zaquinho17 macrumors regular

zaquinho17

go to a verizon store maybe. funnily enough, the one near me had 10 (of their original 40) left, at 7:30pm, the day after release!
    so find a verizon store that is very low-key and out of the way, you could get lucky