No eBay and I'm on a buget :(

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by aPple nErd, Mar 2, 2012.

1. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Tread deleted; I am looking for advice not rude coments.

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

First you post a thread, showing off what all you own or plan to own; now you claim you're on a budget! Make up your mind! It sounds like you just want attention, rather than being serious about buying what you need. :rolleyes: Although you deleted your first post in that thread, it was quoted:

3. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

You might consider spending as little more time hanging around, reading more posts, and especially reading more OP of successful threads to get a better idea of what opening a thread is about.

You will get fewer rude comments if your posts and threads are better thought out. You have been a member about a month...spend a little time reading before opening new threads.

Take this as it is given... simple advice from someone with a little more experience, and someone who has made plenty of my own mistakes and taken some well deserved flaming. :)