No Email and no phone in order history

Europa13

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
I ordered my iPhone X through the Apple Upgrade Program 12 minutes after they went on pre-order and got an order number with 2-3 week shipping. However, I haven’t gotten an email from Apple, the order number says it can’t be found, there is nothing showing up in my order history and I don’t have a pending credit card charge. If I try to re-order through the IUP, it says I already have a pending order.

Anyone else in this boat?

danilko1

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2010
Don't worry just yet. Some are getting emails an hour after the fact. Some get emails immediately.

IUP says you have something in the pipeline, so that's a good indicator you will be fine. Plus you have an order number.

My order number didn't become available to view for about an hour...

Reactions: Europa13

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 601
Mar 18, 2009
I've seen at least one other user here who seems to have the very same issues you have, so hopefully he and others will chime in.

Disclaimer: This is intended as a serious reply. Thank you.

Reactions: Europa13

chkenwing

macrumors regular
Jan 27, 2010
Ordered mine at around 3:15-3:20 Hong Kong time and went through the website to purchase 2x 256GB iPhone X's.

I got to this page (https://i.imgur.com/An4NC2a.jpg - not my screenshot, someone elses from Reddit) but I forgot to screen cap the page. Pretty much two minutes after seeing this page, I received an SMS message from my credit card company that I was charged for a total of $19776HKD from Apple Asia Ltd.

My order page first displayed a message telling me to check in a few hours. Now it's saying

"There are no orders associated with this account that were placed in the past 30 days."

No email, no nothing. I'm actually getting kind of worried.