No email from verizon

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zsquared, Oct 7, 2011.

1. zsquared macrumors newbie

I ordered 4 verizon iphone 4S at 10 am today and I have not got any kind of email about the order being processed. If someone can confirm that after you put your credit card number in when ordering from the verizon site and you click the next button is when the order is processed. Im just worried that there might be a page after the final review page.

2. Jimbo47 macrumors 6502a

I remember a Terms of Service page or something but I can't remember what step of the processes it was. Did you get to that page?

3. zsquared thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah i did all that. i entered my credit card info and hit next and it said processing and thats what i thought was the last page

4. FullMetalx117 macrumors regular

im wondering about this too. i did receive an order confirmation but whenever i try to check my order status nothing comes up and it says it cant be found

5. zsquared thread starter macrumors newbie

6. jkozlow3 macrumors 6502a

You should have been brought to a page with a (long) pre-order confirmation number. I would call Verizon to double check that they have your order.

7. haticK macrumors 6502a

haticK

the last page just gives u a preorder confirmation number and thats really it

8. jkozlow3 macrumors 6502a

You have to use the long confirmation # from the email - not your order number.

Here's the link. If the link doesn't work, start to place a new pre-order from their site and on the page where you choose new customer vs. existing customer there's an "order status" link at the bottom.

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

9. zsquared thread starter macrumors newbie

after you submit this screen its done right? like after this screen it means i have placed my order?

Attached Files:

10. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

You need to enter the pre-order code.

----------

Should block out your phone numbers..

11. FullMetalx117 macrumors regular

problem solved, thanks! Now i just hope it arrives on the 14th

12. chrislaw macrumors 6502a

chrislaw

Yeah, even though it says to enter the "order number" and you last name, you actually have to put in the pre-order confirmation number for it to show your order status.

13. zsquared thread starter macrumors newbie

i really don't wanna submit another order and have an order already in. i hope that i submitted the order. ill call tomorrow but if it says i didn't order it and i have to order them all again do u think i will still get it by the 14th?