iPhone No events/alarms in Today view

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by element140, Jan 7, 2014.

1. element140 macrumors newbie

I have been jailbroken for about a week (iOS 7) and have noticed that since then, my calendar entries for today, the summary of my calendar entries for tomorrow, and any alarms I have set no longer show in the Today view of the Notification Centre.

I have gone into the Notification Centre settings and confirmed that the toggles to display this information are set to on, I have removed and re-added my iCloud calendar and have also uninstalled all tweaks I have added since jailbreaking but nothing has worked.

Has anyone else experienced this since jailbreaking?

Thanks

2. element140 thread starter macrumors newbie

It looks like calendar entries for today appear, but I'm definitely not getting a summary of tomorrow, or the information about any alarms I have set.

3. zone23 macrumors 68000

I've had this problem the only way I was able to fix it was to backup, restore set the phone up as new, make sure its working, restore backup, Jailbreak.

4. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

I don't know whether this will help with your situation, but you may want to check out this thread and see.

5. element140 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the replies. That thread solved it. I installed the Safe Mode NC fix, and then reset all settings.