iPhone No events/alarms in Today view

element140

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
I have been jailbroken for about a week (iOS 7) and have noticed that since then, my calendar entries for today, the summary of my calendar entries for tomorrow, and any alarms I have set no longer show in the Today view of the Notification Centre.

I have gone into the Notification Centre settings and confirmed that the toggles to display this information are set to on, I have removed and re-added my iCloud calendar and have also uninstalled all tweaks I have added since jailbreaking but nothing has worked.

Has anyone else experienced this since jailbreaking?

Thanks

element140

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
It looks like calendar entries for today appear, but I'm definitely not getting a summary of tomorrow, or the information about any alarms I have set.

zone23

macrumors 68000
May 10, 2012
I've had this problem the only way I was able to fix it was to backup, restore set the phone up as new, make sure its working, restore backup, Jailbreak.

Sital

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2012
New England
I have been jailbroken for about a week (iOS 7) and have noticed that since then, my calendar entries for today, the summary of my calendar entries for tomorrow, and any alarms I have set no longer show in the Today view of the Notification Centre.

I have gone into the Notification Centre settings and confirmed that the toggles to display this information are set to on, I have removed and re-added my iCloud calendar and have also uninstalled all tweaks I have added since jailbreaking but nothing has worked.

Has anyone else experienced this since jailbreaking?

Thanks
I don't know whether this will help with your situation, but you may want to check out this thread and see.

element140

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 7, 2014
Thanks for the replies. That thread solved it. I installed the Safe Mode NC fix, and then reset all settings.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.