no facebook apps on cellular data but only wifi works?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cherryann, Jun 10, 2015.

1. cherryann macrumors newbie

cherryann

Hi,

How can I make other apps to appear at "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" field?There is only one app "Passbook" is on that list and I cannot use Cellular data for other apps at all.

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

DO you have a data plan that allows you to use data on cellular. Did it work before and then stopped or is this a new phone. Tell us more.

3. cherryann thread starter macrumors newbie

cherryann

Its a data plan before and im out of contract already so i used different simcard on it.

4. wongster macrumors regular

what is your carrier? always good to ask your carrier first to see if you have data on you plan

5. cherryann thread starter macrumors newbie

cherryann

Its AT&T before and we went to philippines i used my phone to the different simcard.

6. wongster macrumors regular

do you have a data plan with your carrier your using now in the philippines? try to reset your network settings too.

7. cherryann thread starter macrumors newbie

cherryann

No. Its only pre paid... I already tried the network setting and it ddnt work.

8. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Did you pay for data for that prepaid sim card from philippines ?
    What plan you had on the other sim card doesnt matter, if this sim you have inside the phone now doesn't have a data plan then you can only call and text.
    Contact the place that you bought this prepaid sim for more info to find out if there is any data included, how to enable it or if you need to pay more to add a certain amount of data for that sim.