no family guy digital copy in uk?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by andybno1, Jan 22, 2008.

1. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

ok I got the Family Guy Blue Harvest today an funny as hell

stuck my dvd in my vista PC and no digital copy, does the UK version not come with digital copy?

2. NightStorm macrumors 68000

Were there two discs in the packaging? The digital copy came on a seperate disc (along with an activation code).

3. andybno1 thread starter macrumors 68040

andybno1

been havin a look on net seems uk one is just 1 disc...... apple strikes again lol

4. pjarvi macrumors 65816

pjarvi

5. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

im sure apple wants content in itunes worldwide, its not as easy as that, every region has different licencing and distribution etc, as well as different laws, you dont think apple wants to take ya money?

6. TheNightPhoenix macrumors 6502

Errrr there's no two disc edition in the UK, so the answer is a simple NO, the UK edition doesn't have it.

7. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

Shame for everyone that wants the digital download in the UK but luckily i buy US TV Series DVD's so i have it.

I believe that they will have the digital copy Two Disc Version later this year.:)

8. NightStorm macrumors 68000

In the US, this is not true. I bought the standard packaging for $12.99 and received the digital copy as well. You do not need to get the SE packaging.

9. jj.maclean macrumors newbie

I believe Fox Digital Copy for iTunes is only available on region 1 discs (United States and Canada). Furthermore even if you were to acquire a US/Canadian copy, Apple's support page indicates that it will on activate on US/Canadian iTunes store accounts:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=307266

It is however, available on both the standard and the special edition version in North America.