No Family Share Plan for Iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cobras7, Feb 10, 2011.

1. cobras7 macrumors newbie

Hey I don't know if anyone else noticed but hopefully someone can help me. I went to order my Iphone online but it wanted me to change my plan. Not just my data because I know I have to add that but it wouldn't let me add it to my family share plan for talk and text! Does anyone know why? Shouldn't I be able to share my talk and text and put a data plan on for just 1 phone? Guess I'm going in-store with the rest of America!:D
    Thanks.

2. theonekcrow macrumors 6502a

theonekcrow

I read on Apple's listing for the iPhone rate plans for Verizon that you have to go to an Verizon or Apple store to do family share plans.

3. Sean5150 macrumors newbie

When I pre-ordered mine last week I didn't have any problems. I have a family plan and just wanted to update my phone. There were no family plans listed, but I went through with it anyway. All it did was update the features to include the data and the visual voicemail for iPhone

4. sbddude macrumors 6502a

I ordered mine on an existing account. I had to order it as an individual line and then they converted it to a family plan later.

5. 21ce macrumors member

I set it up as an individual and changed it to family online when i got home

6. doubleaa macrumors regular

I added two new lines to my existing family share plan when I pre-ordered with no problem.

7. cobras7 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for all the help! I'm just going to go to a Verizon store and do it there that way there is no confusion! Thanks again.