No Gestures for history in iTunes Store or Mac App Store

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by mikkelhorsbol, Jul 20, 2011.

1. mikkelhorsbol macrumors newbie

There does not seem to be any gestures for going back and forth in history in either Mac App Store or iTunes Store...? The two-finger swipe does nothing and three-finger swipe switch "space"...

2. maverick808 macrumors 65816

maverick808

If you set "Swipe between pages" to in the "More gestures" section of the Trackpad preference pane to use three-fingers then you can swipe back/forward in the app store and many other apps.

You can set spaces to switch with four-fingers.

3. mikkelhorsbol thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, this works with the Mac App Store but not with the iTunes Store... And by doing this, I also lose the nifty animation in Safari when swiping to go back and forth in history (which I really like). It then does as with Snow Leopard and simply blinks before it displays either the previous or next page...

4. maverick808 macrumors 65816

maverick808

Just checked and three-finger swiping seems to go back/forward in iTunes store fine here. I am using iTunes 10.5 Beta 3 though.

5. mikkelhorsbol thread starter macrumors newbie

It must be because you're running the beta then, since it definitely doesn't work here...

6. wsw1217 macrumors member

This works in the Mountain Lion

7. gentlefury macrumors 68030

single finger swipe (like safari) works in iTunes store...I use it every time I go on there. There is no animated page back, but it will go to the previous page.