No Icon Home Page

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dmacleese, Aug 21, 2010.

1. dmacleese macrumors newbie

Hey I want my first page on my Iphone to have no icons and just show the dock. Then swipe to next page with all my apps. I've been trying a bunch of things but it always just reverts back. Any ideas on how to do this?

2. liquid85 macrumors member

You need to jailbreak and download iblank. It makes blank icons that can fill up the first page. If you not jailbroken I read the other day about a website that would bookmark itself on your springboard with a blank icon, but I cant remember the website.

3. iphonecrazyful macrumors member

Or you could just move all icons onto the second page. This leaves the first page clean.

4. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Don't listen to liquid85.

All you have to do is drag the icons from the first to the second page on your iPhone. Don't do it through iTunes, it won't work.

5. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I thought that you lose that once you sync it though.

6. liquid85 macrumors member

No they're right. I just tried it. I didn't know you could that. Yeah just move all your icons to next page. When you sync it stays the way you left it.

7. rwilliams macrumors 68040

rwilliams

I believe it loses the blank page if you add or remove apps or rearrange icons when you sync your device with iTunes. A regular sync that just backs up the device or adds/deletes music, movies, or photos will not delete the blank page.

8. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

Ahh, I see.

9. MrThompsonR macrumors 6502

MrThompsonR

I just put one blank icon on the first page with iBlanks and loaded all my apps in Folders on the second page... Added a few more(blank icons) to leave space for the clock to be visible(not covered by icons)... All new apps popup on a new third page. Once I drag them into Folders on the second page the third page disappears.

Page one...

[​IMG]

Page two... Folders and a few other regularly uses apps.

[​IMG]

10. ssdeg7 macrumors 6502a

ssdeg7

Nice