No idea where my phone is being delivered!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SpottieOttie, Sep 18, 2014.

1. SpottieOttie macrumors newbie

I spoke with an Apple CS rep the other day and she guaranteed I would receive my phone to my new address where I just moved to. Well I checked my tracking info today and it said it was going to my old address.

I wanted to know what was up so I called apple and the lady literally told me three different things. First she said that it had been updated and would go to my new address. Then her next sentence she said it was going to my old address because I didn't update my billing with ATT. Then she said that they would make a delivery attempt at my old address then it will be sent to my new address. What gives Apple? So disappointed in their customer service being told multiple different things. I understand there is soooo much going on and they couldn't care less about one individual but if you guarantee something at least follow through with it.

2. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Why didn't you list your new address as the shipping address when you first placed the order?

3. SpottieOttie thread starter macrumors newbie

Couldn't change it

4. flastar23 macrumors newbie

1. You could have called day you pre-ordered it and changed the shipping address
    2. Signed up for mychoice and changed it to pick up at ups

5. miamialley macrumors 68030

miamialley

Couldn't you have gotten it held at the facility?