No Imacs left in Northern Japan!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Fishsnot, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Fishsnot macrumors newbie

Yup here in Northern Japan way up in the mountains and rice fields, they are out of imacs (both models). The mac mini's price has been slashed by 30% and ipad 2 cellular models are out!

Yes this could mean nothing, BUT this is consistent in all electronic chains , Yamada Denki, Yodobashi Camera and K's denki! In the three main cities Joetsu, Nagaoka and Niigata they are totally out.

When I asked the staff why, I got a sly response telling me that he/she couldn't (wouldn't) say and to try tomorrow.
    Remember I live out WAY out in the sticks and to sell out of all of the Imac models is more than a coincidence no?

It is obviously coming tomorrow! (Japan time) :)

Can't wait!

2. MacMiguel macrumors regular

Good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::apple:

3. boy-better-know macrumors 65816

boy-better-know

Further confirmation if anyone needed it. Don't know how some people still don't expect an update.

4. Fishsnot thread starter macrumors newbie

I mean it seems pretty certain if they manage to sell out here of all places.
    Ipads and especially Imacs are not well known here at all.
    In fact, apart from all my apple stuff, I don't know of anyone here with an iMac/mac book. Still stick in their windows wonderland :p and most still on XP/Vista

Unless all the old rice farmers around here, suddenly decided to go on a mad imac buying spree, I'm not buying into the "Its not coming out tomorrow" crap!

5. SpyderBite macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

Fully stocked with all of the above in all 3 CT stores as of Sunday. Same for 2 of the NYC stores I checked over the weekend.

6. iamsen47 macrumors regular

Maybe that's where all that reconstruction money went.

7. Huginnmuninn macrumors regular

Huginnmuninn

9To5 Mac noted last night on Twitter that the behemoth that is Amazon only has a handful of Mac Minis and iMacs left in inventory.

It. Is. Coming. :apple: