No Incoming Calls

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by watching1, Apr 24, 2015.

1. watching1 macrumors newbie

My watch will make calls but not receive them.

I have "Mirror my Phone" set in the iPhone Watch app with sound and haptic turned on, and Ringer turned on on the phone.

Any thoughts?

2. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

3. watching1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Which means?

4. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

If you have wifi calling turned on with your phone, the watch will not receive phone calls.

5. watching1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, but that's not the problem.

I am on Rogers in Canada and Wi-Fi calling is not enabled or available.

Must be something else.

----------

Oh yes, and in addition, Sunrise and Sunset times doesn't display on any of the watch faces.

Guess I need to visit the Genius bar.

6. AKRowdy macrumors regular

I'm also having this problem, but I have T-Mobile and use WiFi calling so I'm assuming that that's the problem. That's a real bummer. I was wondering if this would be the case but hoping it wouldn't be.

7. tivoboy macrumors 68030

Same

I'm having the same issue.. Works when not in bye Home but when connected to the home WiFi. And I assume the watch is too, it won't ring on the phone.. Could it be that some other Bluetooth device is connected to the phone and it only runs one Bluetooth device?

8. sbgilbert macrumors newbie

I had trouble receiving calls on watch. Had T-Mobile with wifi calls enabled. When I turned off wifi enabled calls on iPhone the watch began receiving calls (occasional missed call). Try that.

9. watching1 thread starter macrumors newbie

I discovered the problem.

I have a Panasonic wireless phone to connects to my iPhone via Bluetooth so that it rings when the phone rings.

When I unsynced Bluetooth the Watch started accepting calls.

Guess one can't have both.

10. tivoboy macrumors 68030

yes

yes, this is exactly the problem I think I am having too. It's ringing the first item in the bluetooth list, which is our panasonic bluetooth phone system.

But the apple watch is second on the list.

Here's an off topic question for YOU though. Do you have problems getting Siri to launch on your phone when you are connected to the phone system? I always find Siri doesn't watch to actually listen, since I think it is looking for the panasonic phone input for the voice input. When I turn off bluetooth, it works.

When in the car, and connected via bluetooth, it works fine.