"No instance available" when checking Apple order status

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BeyondtheTech, Jun 21, 2010.

1. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Is it just me, or is anyone else having difficulty checking their order status on Apple's website this morning?

I can log into my account on Apple's site and go shopping and whatnot, but as soon as I hit the Order Status link, it sits there for a while, then all I get is "No instance available."

As the first business day of of the week, I guess it's crunch time for Apple and maybe everything is just getting wacky right now.

2. karthwyne macrumors newbie

karthwyne

Same problem for me.
    I finally got my shipment notification at 2am at least.

3. Loki666 macrumors member

4. saucy1360 macrumors regular

I'm having the same problem, it's loading really slow/not at all for me. Oh well, I just went to FedEx.com and put in the tracking number there - I don't really need Apple for tracking my order anymore.

5. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci

Everyone is banging away at the servers checking their order status and looking for info on iOS4. Get used to seeing this for the rest of the week.

6. macabee09 macrumors regular

I see the same thing.. Started around 9 AM EST.. I had successfully checked my order status before then. But now that FedEx has my iPhone, all I really need is the FedEx tracking page. Nothing new on the Apple Order Status page anyway.

7. BeyondtheTech thread starter macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

Ya, I probably didn't help my case by asking everyone else to check... ;)