No iPad app to replace old fashion moleskin...

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by erkanasu, Aug 18, 2011.

1. erkanasu macrumors 6502

I have desperately wanted to ditch my physical leather bound journals for an iPad only experience... despite trying for so long, I just can't make the transition.

It's just not the same as writing down ideas quickly with a pen on paper.

what are your guys experiences with shifting from a nice real journal to the iPad world? Has anyone successfully done it?

2. CarletonTorpin macrumors member

Maybe it would help make the transition easier for you psychologically if you encased your iPad within a Moleskine iPad case. ( http://www.moleskine.com/about_us/news/moleskine_covers_for_iphone_and_ipad.php )

As far as making the transition from pen and paper to digital input, it was pretty easy for me. I used to carry a small (iphone sized) moleskine notebook wherever I went to take random notes and ideas down. When I got my iPhone, I found myself using Evernote more and more in place of my Moleskine. Eventually, it got to be that I could write ideas faster with one thumb on my iPhone than I was able to with a pen and paper. As an added bonus, my digital notes were legible whereas my handwriting was usually far from it.