No iPhone 4 you

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shadrap, Jun 21, 2010.

1. shadrap macrumors 6502

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on my jog this morning. Apparently he is an iPhone fan and was involved in the pre order debacle. He said that he and four assistants attempted numerous times to order the new iPhone 4 and none got through. I guess being rich and famous doesn't help with everything.

He did go on to praise the iPhone 4 and the many upgrades. Funny thing is I just can't picture Rush Limbaugh with an iPhone.

2. tikitommy macrumors regular

Steve Jobs and Al Gore made sure he wouldn't get one.

3. Seanosaurus macrumors newbie

Seanosaurus

4. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

I was buying iKlear at an Apple Store on Saturday and chatted up the manager for a few minutes about the launch. He said even he was unable to preorder last week as well, despite trying since early morning. You would think Apple employees would get at least first crack or something :) Sounds like he had to make a reservation with himself!

5. shadrap thread starter macrumors 6502

I am not a music guy, due to being in the car all day. So, I listen to talk radio, both sides Conservative and Liberal. Don't get me wrong I love music, but most channels play the same crap over and over. If I listen for 15 minutes, I know what will be played the rest of the day.

6. Golfer00ksu macrumors regular

Pandora?

7. ijen0311 macrumors 65816

ijen0311

FTW! :eek: