Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

No IPHONE 6 Plus

N2bnfunn

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 24, 2011
Hello I stood in line for over 4 hours at the Sprint store only for the store to open to find out that, that Sprint store had NO IPHONE 6 plus, said that they had been delayed.. UNREAL

Jkmbaum

macrumors member
May 28, 2011
I got sprint iphone 6 + 128gb from apple store. They also said they will be getting shipments Everyday!

Appl3FTW

macrumors 603
Nov 15, 2012
It's been widely known that the 6+ will be extremely in shirt supply and high demand. I say go to the apple store you'll get more luck.

germanzero

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
verizon here only had three in stock total. 1 16 gb and 2 64 gb. I got the last one so there was alot of unhappy people behind us.

woodekm

macrumors 65816
Feb 24, 2008
How about putting up a sign that says you're out of the pluses to save your customers some grief!

Anti-Scalper

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
I queued up for a while at the Trafford centre but no joy. Had loads of Asians in front of me - they certainly love their iPhones !!!!

Sodner

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
When a re people going to learn not to goto carrier stores on lunch days. Apple give them little to no inventory. If there is an Apple sore within a 3 hour drive, GO THERE!

12vElectronics

macrumors 68040
Jul 19, 2013
California
Carrier stores in general get low stock on launch day. Guess what, out of all Carriers, Sprint probably gets the least! Sorry but it's a risk you took.

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
I spoke to a Verizon Store Manager this afternoon who said he was advised by his supervisor that it could be mid-to-late October before they receive another shipment of PLUS models. Who knows how accurate this info is, but based on all we are hearing it may not be too far off.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
I spoke to a Verizon Store Manager this afternoon who said he was advised by his supervisor that it could be mid-to-late October before they receive another shipment of PLUS models. Who knows how accurate this info is, but based on all we are hearing it may not be too far off.

Considering my local Verizon store only got 1 Plus to begin with, maybe there will be at least a 50/50 chance that amount may double next go round. :)

EW800

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2012
Considering my local Verizon store only got 1 Plus to begin with, maybe there will be at least a 50/50 chance that amount may double next go round. :)

I love it! What is scary, is that you very well may be right!! :)

I know we have heard quite a few stories about stores only getting one PLUS device, or two if they are really lucky. How can someone send that quantity with a straight face during a rollout like this! Crazy....

Wayward

macrumors member
Nov 24, 2007
I was 2nd in line at my local Verizon corporate store. They got in 3 Pluses, all 64GB models: one grey, one silver, and one gold. First in line got the grey, I got the silver, and third got the gold.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
I love it! What is scary, is that you very well may be right!! :)

I know we have heard quite a few stories about stores only getting one PLUS device, or two if they are really lucky. How can someone send that quantity with a straight face during a rollout like this! Crazy....

They will be more available soon hopefully. Apple stores got most of them for launch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.