No iPhoto?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by LightDemon69, Apr 19, 2008.

1. LightDemon69 macrumors member

I recently reinstalled OS X Panther (10.3.9) on my iBook G4 (in sig). I used to have iPhoto before, but now I have the entire iLife suite except iPhoto. Does anyone know how to get iPhoto back? I know for sure that it is on the disc, becuase other times that I have re-imaged this laptop it had it, just not this time. I got iTunes, iMovie, Garageband, iDVD, etc. just not iPhoto.:confused::confused::confused:

2. WildCowboy Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

I assume you're installing through the gray restore discs. You should be able to boot up from that and do a custom install of only iPhoto.

Did you do a complete Erase and Install or an Archive and Install? It certainly should have installed iPhoto as well unless you were customizing your installation and accidentally unchecked it.

3. LightDemon69 thread starter macrumors member

I did a complete Erase and Install from the gray restore discs. Should I boot from disc one of two to do the custom install of only iPhoto?

4. LightDemon69 thread starter macrumors member

I fixed it. It was from Install and Restore Disc 1. However, it really sucked because in order to do it, I had to reinstall the whole OS. (Archive and Install) So now I have to sit and wait for all the Software Updates to update, again.