no issues with the iPHone 4 please post here

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bige12, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bige12 macrumors 6502

bige12

I was just wondering. If anyone that brought a iPhone 4 and is not having any problems. I would like to know where you order you iphone 4 from AT&T or Apple, what iPhone did you get the 16 or the 32?

I have a friend that got the iPhone 4 and he is have the recpection issue, but and he also told me that he has had no other problems with the iPhone 4

I was at a Apple store on June 30th, the store was sold out of the iPhone 4, I was there just wanted to test the demo units I tried three the first one I held with the death grip and I notice the signial went down very fast, then I tried two other iPhone 4 and did the same thing but the other two did not loose the signal strength at all.

I thinking about upgrading my orginial iPhone to the iPhone 4

The newer batches of the iPhone 4 might be a little better then the first batch. and probally the reason why apple site says ship in 3 weeks they are probally trying to take there time and fix that one issue

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

all iPhone 4's were manufactured in the same factory, so it wouldn't matter if you bought it from Apple(.com) or AT&T(.com), they all come from the same place.

also, gb storage has nothing to do with reception or build quality. just FYI.

3. JayDude132 macrumors 6502

My phone seriously wont replicate the issue no matter how hard i try. And even though it really makes no difference, i bought from apple - 32GB.

4. coz macrumors member

5. army91c macrumors 6502a

OMFG we don't need another thread like this there are already a ton of them.

6. f00f macrumors 65816

f00f

Wish I could say neither of my phones have this issue. Both of them do, at every geographic location I've tried here on Long Island.

I can get the bars to drop from 5 to 1 just by putting the phone in my jeans pocket.

On the flip side, I could not replicate the signal loss on any of the demo phones at the Apple store or on one of the Apple store employee's own iPhone 4. I'm lead to believe they have a microcell or something (there's generally weak signal in the rest of the mall where the store is located). If so, this reinforces the notion that the signal loss is directly related to the raw signal strength.

7. bige12 thread starter macrumors 6502

bige12

I think apple will release the white iPhone 4 later this month 2 part of July, and by the time that comes out there will probally plenty of iPhone 4 to go around.

I was going to put my name on the apples waiting list, but I did not.

I think I'm going to order the phone from AT&T after the July 4th holiday.

or go to one of the malls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.