Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Incredible

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Southern California
I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this problem.

But when on iTunes, and on the App Store, whatever App I click on to view, it would have the description and comments, but there wouldn't be any screen shots of how the App looks.

I tried a dozen different apps, I even quit iTunes and reopened, and it's the same thing.

It can't be my internet, can it? I can't figure out what it is...

mickbab

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Looks fine to me, must be a problem on your end somewhere.

Tried a full restart yet? Or you might need to reinstall iTunes to see if that fixes the problem.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-29 at 5.52.48 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-01-29 at 5.52.48 PM.png
    915.4 KB · Views: 53

Mr. Incredible

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Southern California
How would I reinstall iTunes?

Also, what will happen to all of my music, tv shows, movies, apps, and playlists if I have to delete iTunes before reinstalling it?

EDIT: This is what I see...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-28 at 11.19.43 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-01-28 at 11.19.43 PM.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 29

mickbab

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2008
Sydney, Australia
How would I reinstall iTunes?

Also, what will happen to all of my music, tv shows, movies, apps, and playlists if I have to delete iTunes before reinstalling it?

I think you should be able to reinstall it without deleting any content, in the same way everything is kept intact when you update to a new version. If you do have to delete the iTunes application itself, all your media would (at least I assume it would) stay in the Music folder on your computer.

EDIT: Here's the proof from Apple:
iTunes library content such as music, videos, and iPod games are saved in your Music folder by default and are not deleted by removing iTunes or it's associated files and folders.

Instructions on the removal of iTunes can be found here, and afterwards you would just be required to download and install iTunes again.

But have you just tried restarting your computer?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.