No iTunes Update?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by sid872, Sep 4, 2007.

1. sid872 macrumors member

Well, new songs etc were put on yesterday but usually on a Tuesday they update the front pages to show what's new...am I the only one who this hasn't happened to? (UK Store) Another link to tomorrows announcement possibly or is it just me who isn't seeing it?

2. jockmock macrumors regular

My iTunes is down right now.. maybe something is happening

3. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

No updates for me either.

I'm expecting them after tomorrow night's event along with a new version of iTunes!

:)

4. bryng macrumors member

New Zealand store should've been updated about 14 hours ago ... so far, nothin' :)

5. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

The store doesn't update till later Tuesday/sometimes Wednesday when there is a US holiday on Monday.

6. mcoe19 macrumors newbie

mcoe19

Yeah no new free single of the week. As far as I know it's usually up by now.

ps. Hopefully there will be an iTunes update. Hoping for HD might be too much but maybe fixing things like having it so each TV show season has its own artwork on display.

7. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

The iTunes Store (UK) has just been updated.

The fact that it has been done so late today leads me to believe that there may be something new after tomorrows iPod event.

8. confirmed macrumors regular

confirmed

no more movie preorders

i noticed today that they've removed the Coming Soon page in the Movies section. that says to me that there will be a change in how they sell movies (HD, rentals, etc..) as they don't want people to preorder anything with pricing/product changes in the pipeline.

fingers crossed for HD with DD5.1 and rentals would just be icing on the cake.