No iWeb in Application Support. Where's files?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by middleangst, Sep 5, 2009.

1. middleangst macrumors newbie

I have a 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Imac. I’ve had it for a couple of years, and it’s been a great machine.

I just installed Leopard (no, not Snow Leopard -- Leopard, OS X 10.5), and the only reason I did that (I was happy with 10.4.11) is that I’ve been doing some Web pages in iWeb and I wanted to be able to have the multiple sites separated out for publication, so that I could upload individual sites, not all at the same time. For that, I needed iWeb ’09, and for that I needed Leopard.

Okay, the question: Where do my iWeb files (or file) reside? Under 10.4.11, I could find Domain in the Library, in the folder Application Support, and then in the iWeb folder. It was easy to make a copy of, or back-up. But, what’s freaking me out now is, the Application Support folder in the Library doesn’t even have an iWeb folder in it, and I can’t find Domain anywhere using Spotlight. There seems to be a folder in Application Support for every application -- except iWeb.

And yet, every time I open iWeb, it opens up all the stuff I’ve done most recently, without fail, so it must be getting itself saved somewhere. But where?

I’m desperate to back it up, for safety sake.

Help, anyone?

2. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s