iPad No Jony Ive For Ipad Launch - Hurray

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Snapperjw, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Snapperjw macrumors regular

I have to say it is nice to have an Apple event without a Jony Ive video showing him rabbiting on about how his design team have got their aspiration from a laser cut pencil they had in the office.

2. egeek84 macrumors 6502

egeek84

LUL. I must say though, that Craig guy (I think its his name? the one with hairy chest and dorky jokes) did a great job and those Apple security pics/videos were hella on point and funny!

3. jtara macrumors 65816

He's still too embarrassed about that camera lens that's poking out...

4. rrm74001 macrumors regular

rrm74001

Very minor design changes to the iPads this year.

The iPad Air got thinner.

The iPad Mini got TouchID.

I don't think he could get away with the "we had to start over" bit this year.

5. eastamherstbias macrumors 6502

That is the stupidest complaint about iPhone 6. I would rather take a better picture than a flush camera. The majority of people have some sort of case which makes this complaint pointless.

6. urkel macrumors 68030

The debate is less about the protruding camera than it is the benefit of added thickness. So the complaint isn't "pointless", you just don't want to hear both sides. (Plus, the guy was clearly making a joke)

That said, I'd actually prefer more of a camera bump so that they can house a larger lens.

7. Royksöpp macrumors 6502a

Royksöpp

They keep him frozen and only bring him out twice a year to film the product videos.