No longer care about Apple and rumors

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by interestedabit, Dec 28, 2011.

1. interestedabit, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011

interestedabit macrumors member

Might be only one, and bear with me, knew this was coming for me but I don't really have any interest in Apple products any more. I feel like I sat on Jobs' shoulder during his stay and exit beforehand and now I feel the company is living on in reputation alone. If I was an investor I would have sold very quickly in last few months. Sorry to be so negative but honest opinion. The only way for Apple to survive now is to do a Samsung and massively cut prices and just go for domination. The problem with Samsung is the quality.. it's not the best BUT they are taking Sony now.. totally taking them. Why? How? For one reason and this is gonna screw apple now..

They (the youth) care less than last generation about quality. They couldn't give a monkeys. We are doomed. Apple is. We will see. But Apple without Steve is horribly ****ed, most ppl know that.

2. simsaladimbamba

Most people know that? SJ isn't dead for more than three months, so there is no real evidence to support your claim. Apple still got pretty good profits (better than the quarter before that) and the stock price seems to be okay. There was more stock price fallout before SJ's dead than his actual death.

Anyway, your post seems rather heading for a heated discussion, probably your goal, but it seems to be nil.

PS: Even if you are not interested in Apple, that doesn't mean Apple will suddenly **** up.

3. tktaylor1 macrumors 6502a

tktaylor1

I think you are wrong. Apple continues to grow everyday. I don't think a lot of people really look into a company and make decisions based on that. People like Apple and I don't see them going away for a long while.

4. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

Okay... I understand that you don't have to have an interest in Apple products to be a user of this website, but them who are uninterested in Apple products don't tend to visit or participate here unless it is to troll.

So why exactly are you posting on this forum?

5. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

:confused: Unless he has sold AAPL short, and is trying to move things along. ;)

6. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Um, goodbye then?

7. Nukemkb macrumors 6502a

Nukemkb

...and don't let the door hit you on the way out.