No Mac Minis At Best Buy?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by stt816, Oct 23, 2009.

1. stt816 macrumors newbie

Hi, my name is steve and I'm new to mac rumors. I have about 4 gift cards to best buy totalling up to about 250. I wanted to buy the mac mini so i went to the best buy store, and they said they dont carry it! i asked if it was just that best buy or all best buys and they said all. They did say you can get it online. When i got home i checked bestbuy.com. It's not there either so i called and they said they dont have it because the new mac mini came out and they dont have them to put them on the website. When do you think apple will give the mac minis to retail stores, such as best buy? I really need this computer, as my old one just broke. Thank you very much!

2. HBOC macrumors 68020

i would think within week or so. They are large retailer, so I would think they would want them sooner than later.

3. stt816 thread starter macrumors newbie

Do you think theyll have them in the store as well, or just online. I'm not sure if they ever sold them in the store

4. P Mentior macrumors regular

I personally have never seen them in-store so I would say that your best bet is their online store.

5. hexonxonx macrumors 601

That's correct.

All that is sold in store is the MBP, MB and iMacs. MPs and Minis are online only.

6. stt816 thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you everyone for your help......so you think in about a week they will be available online? grrrrrrrrr i want it now!! and now i have to pay shipping too...this sucksssss