Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacBook.Matt

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 1, 2009
I did search and could not find a definitive answer.

A few days ago I installed tinyumbrella on my mac and saved my SHSH blobs and clicked "send to cydia" or whatever, not knowing if that would do anything seeing as how I've never jailbroken an iphone and have never entered personal info into tinyumbrella. I just now jailbroke my phone with limera1n and installed cydia, however I was never prompted to have cydia "make my life easier!" How can I get this?!

On a separate note, since this is my first JB feel free to post some quick must have apps (preferably free) that I should download tonight! And What is the best SPOOF CALL app for free? One that works well..

Thanks!!

Intell

macrumors P6
Jan 24, 2010
Inside
Because Cydia already has your SHSH blobs on file (from using Tiny Umbrella) it won't ever ask you again.

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
"make my life easier" only show up if cydia see that it doesn't have your information, since you used TU and send your SHSHs to Cydia, your information is already there, so the "make my life easier" was skipped.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.