No MBA until better screen

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Iphone3gs, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Iphone3gs macrumors 6502

No MBA until better screen

i think if enough people pass and not buy the MBA rev C version for the reasons of the screen Apple will put a better screen next time.

Simailr with the firmwire issue when people said No firmwire then No Macbook.

2. xpovos macrumors 6502a

xpovos

Perhaps the folks on this forum that feel the same way should submit a Web-based feedback form to Apple regarding the unacceptable screen quality. I'll certainly submit one.

3. Iphone3gs thread starter macrumors 6502

OR a petition .

Someone can send this thread to apple.

4. xpovos macrumors 6502a

xpovos

I just submitted a fairly lengthy feedback regarding the Air screen quality---as if they didn't already know it was a problem. I encourage anyone here that feels strongly enough about the issue to do the same at http://www.apple.com/feedback.

5. Giancarlo macrumors newbie

Thank you for the link, I just submitted a very lengthy one myself.

Hopefully this issue will be dealt with eventually.... The only thing I am really concerned about is that Apple might just start using different screens all together and fix the problem in that manner, leaving those with the issue alone..

This is what they have done for the previous aluminum macbook where secretly they replaced the screen to match them with the Air and pro's...

6. h1d macrumors regular

Hopefully just a few feedbacks will get them to check out reports like in here, and make them call the upper manager to get their slow ass moving already.

7. Iphone3gs thread starter macrumors 6502

All we need is a couple hundred/thousand/million people requesting for a better Macbook Air screen and inform Apple we refuse to buy Macbook Air until better screen is updated.

8. sparkie7 macrumors 68000

sparkie7

9. podiki macrumors member

I would be all over the Air if it came with 4Gb.