No more AT&T iPhone refurbs online....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bryan72D, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Bryan72D macrumors newbie

Dang. I was going to snatch one yesterday, but didn't get my data plan question answered until just a few minutes ago. I get the right answer, go straight to the webpage, and now they no longer have them. Bummer. I tried calling, they don't offer anything refurbished on the phone. Apparently that's strictly an online offer.

Sigh. I also noticed Apple didn't have any refurbished iPhones yesterday, now they do...for $349. BUMMER! I wonder if they "took" AT&T's phones back? Does anyone have a guess if there will be more on AT&T's site?

Bryan

2. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I saw that this morning, I am very glad that I didn't wait to to think about it for a day. I ordered one at about 5:30 last night. Yea!

3. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

They will be back. As long as Apple keeps manufacturing them, there will always be refurbs.

4. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

I got one at about 1 a.m. (as soon as I got in from work). It's almost like finding some leftover pot of gold from the St. Patrick's Day rainbow or something. BOO YAH.

I assume there will be more sporadically. These are fixed iPhones, so there will eventually be more. At some point, you will see 16GB units on there. Just keep looking is my best advice.

5. Bryan72D thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm curious to see how this plays out. Sure, there will always be refurbs. But I noticed that while AT&T had theirs for $249, Apple had none. Now that AT&T has none, Apple has them for $349. Hmm. My hope is that AT&T didn't go renegade and sell the allotment Apple gave them at "too low" a price, and now Apple won't "give" them anymore refubs in the future. If they show up on the AT&T site from now on, I'll know to pull the trigger that moment! Or just get a generic phone and a 32gig iTouch......

Bryan